Sunday, November 8, 2009

lately....................................

So lately ive been really happy with my life.. Things are so amazing with lily and her family and im so excited and so blessed that she will finally be sealed to a worthy family in the church. (for thoughs that dont know that was a big reason why i plced i felt she needed to be sealed in the church and i was unable to do that for her at the time) Derek and i have our bumps in the road but are always able to fix the problems and move and learn from them. I am so blessed to have a boyfriend who can put up with my crazy silliness and understand me for me. I love him. I finally can say i have a job!! And a good job i'll be working for wells fargo and im just so excited to work... weird i know someone who actually like/loves to work. I was able to go to my brother and sisters piano recital and they we're amazing and i actually got along with everyone (for the most part) lol

Well any way sorry that i haven't blogged in a while i don't have get to use the computer much but i will try harder well i love you all and thanks for the comments

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby Mama~
    Yeah for new blog updates! Congrats on your new job. We are very excited for you!! BTW-because YOU placed Lily in our family, YOU gave her the opportunity to be have an eternal family!! Always be happy and be proud of your choice--
    love you

    ReplyDelete