Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well...... I've decided to move to San Diego for a while! I might just stay for the summer but who knows i might stay there longer.. I think i need a break from Arizona for a while and i think this would be good for me i would call it a new beginnings! I'm very excited for this a little scared to leave everything and my family but i need to do it. I've been getting pictures of lily and oh my goodness she is getting so BIG i miss that little chunks she will always be part of me and my life even if she isn't physically there. I just cant wait what life holds ahead there in San Diego hopefully its all good things I'll probably be moving in the beginning of aug. so if you all want to get together before hand that would be great! I love you all thank you for eveything


peace & love you always


2 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about you. You know I support you and hope you are happy everyday of your life. I love you with all my heart! I think I need a break from Arizona, too. Perhaps we will come and visit you. Lily's first beach trip---how does that sound?!

    I enjoyed our chat last night...
    love you, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Chelsea and I hope you find a wonderful life there, no matter how long you stay! Hope to see you before you leave!

    ReplyDelete